Friday, May 21, 2010

title: note from a girl with only A heart...

there is a girl that have a best friends..a boy friend..that is the only guy friend who understand her..made her laugh all out..they are just friends..that is the relationship now or forever..but somehow that girl slowly put him on a special place in her heart..she try to erased that feeling..but it wont help..but now the girl make a huge decision to let that guy go as he now happy and in love with another girl..i know this is my mistake to make this stupid decision..but i have try my best to be your very best friends but i could not lie to myself anymore..this is not your fault..this is just about me..i could not be a friend when my heart does not felt that way for u..let me be this way..soon u be over me without u realize it.."a girl will not be a friend for her first love"..that is the fact..this the reasons..thank you for your friendship..forgive me..good luck..goodbye..


No comments: